The Grasshopper BOM 2018 with Template kit
After the success of the 2017 BOM, Down the Rabbit Hole, I am so excited to introduce The Grasshopper, a classic, whimsical quilt that will translate well to modern or traditional fabrics.
I love to work on hand stitching projects. I always have something going by machine but hand stitching is so portable and able to be done anywhere in small amounts. This quilt is an adventure into hand piecing, hand applique and hand quilting. Don't worry if you think you can't keep up - it is the journey that matters, grasshopper.
Finished quilt size: 72inch (182cm) square.
The Grasshopper BOM 2018 with Template kit includes:
- EXCLUSIVE 7 MONTHLY INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEOS WITH PDF PATTERNS all hosted on a website where you can access anwhere in the world.
- FULL EXPLANATION OF TECHNIQUES such as Appliqué, Making perfect circles, hand piecing, fussy cutting, working with acrylic peepers, using magic mirrors and hand quilting instruction and design advice.
- ALL HAND WORK- experienced quilters will be able to machine piece the blocks in this quilt if they want to, however, instruction for this quilt is all intended for hand work. This is an intensive course into making a quilt that is almost completely hand finished. There will be a small amount of machine stitching at the end of the program.
- PRIVATE BOM FACEBOOK PAGE TO INTERACT WITH OTHER MEMBERS
- BONUS PROJECT PATTERNS
- MONTHLY COLOR INSPIRATION AND HELP FROM SARAH
- MAKE THE QUILT IN YOUR OWN COLORWAY
- NO FABRIC KIT TO PURCHASE
- Plastic template kit to help cut fabrics
For more details go to: https://www.sarahfielkeblockofmonth.com/bom-2018.html
Access to www.sarahfielkeblockofmonth.com will sent within 48hours of purchase.
A introduction PDF download is included once you have paid.