- Block of Month
If you've been reading my blog lately, you will know a little about my love of books, both reading them and writing them. I've had this idea in my head for a few years and been hesitant to make it a reality - but here it goes!
Stitch & Story is a subscription book club that will run in 2022. It's a quarterly program, meaning you receive a box once every three months. Total of 4 boxes.
Each box contains:
- a book,
- a sewing treat (sometimes more than one!),
- a treat thats edible or extra,
- a PDF download of one part of a four part pattern that comes together at the end of the year, for a project bag designed by me.
- All of the stitching treats that you are sent are designed and made especially for this program, and all of them will fit into your finished project bag at the end of the year.
- You will also receive access to a private book club chat room, in which we can all talk about the book we are reading that month, and about any other books we're all excited about!
- There will be help from me with your stitching project if needed, and short video tutorials. Each quarter there will be book club questions to discuss, and even sometimes videos, interviews or Zooms with the authors.
- Once a quarter there will be Zooms (at different times to suit different zones) for those who want to discuss the books live or just have a sit and stitch.
LIMITED NUMBER AVAILABLE SO ORDER QUICK
Each of the books is written by an Australian author, and three of them are new release books. The books are all good quality literature, not quickies, and are about a variety of different topics. As such, I have not censored the books in any way - so if you are not open to books that might have a swear word or a controversial topic then maybe this isn't for you! Don't worry though I promise none of them are over the top, just not vanilla :)
Usually with my Block of the Month programs I offer an option to pay monthly - unfortunately with this program I am not able to do that, as the bulk ordering of books and product mean that I cannot accept cancellations for the program. Each box is $100 for a total of $400 for the year, and the shipping is on top of that. Shipping will be invoiced each month directly to you via an emailed PayPal invoice. This can be paid with a PayPal account OR with your credit card.
Your box is not able to be shipped until the postage is paid. Australian shipping is $15.90 per box, NZ is $29.80, the USA is $49.80 and Europe $54.50. The prices may go DOWN depending on the weight of the book each quarter - two of the books have not been published yet so I can't weigh them (these prices are the most they will be). All these prices are in Australian dollars (currently $1 AUS is about .75c USD so the prices are less than shown here).